Charming villa with an amazing view over Vienna for sale
|Region:||Lower Austria - Austria|
|Living area:||482 m²|
|Plot area:||2.041 m²|
For Sale is this beautiful and representable villa in the Viennese Alps, nestled in a charming wooded lot area.
The architectural design of this exceptional villa paid particular attention to create spacious, light-filled and comfortable interiors. The villa offers comfortable living areas, cozy dining areas, customized sleeping spots, large spacious balconies and 2 garden terraces with splendid views over the Alps. This house can be easily adjusted according to your special wishes so that one may enjoy life and functionality in harmony.
Upper floor - main living area
- inviting spacious bright entrance area (main entrance)
- guest cloakroom
- guest toilet
- comfortable living room
- impressive fireplace- situated with an open fireplace as the center of the living room
- food and dining area (table for about 12 people). Direct connection to the kitchen
- indoor loggia with panoramic windows and comfortable seating. From the indoor loggia you access to the balcony
- kitchen with a window and direct access to the dining area of the living room and the entrance of the house
- large bedroom with bathroom (bath with shower, WC, bidet, double sink, heating, windows) and a spacious walk-in wardrobe
- direct access from the bedroom to the balcony terrace
- remarkably large covered balcony-terrace. More than enough space for sun enthusiasts, large dining table etc...
Middle Floor - 2nd living area
- pleasant spacious living room with many amenities
- impressive fireplace situation with an open fireplace
- bar with bar desk, bar stools, kitchenette
- indoor loggia with large picture windows
- dining area
- cozy bedroom with Palisander furniture and bathroom (bath with shower, toilet, bidet, heating, windows etc ...)
- remarkably large garden terrace facing south with weatherproof wooden floor and the same level of access to the garden.
- 3 storage rooms including washing and drying room for laundry
- boiler room
- the dry basement offers the possibility of installing a spacious spa area, freely according to their wishes. E.g. with sauna, pool, game room or party room
Attic & winter-proof safety roof
- the villa has extensive storage rooms, plus a very large-sized storage room in the attic
- special feature: The house already has a winter-proof double safety roof
- an expansion of the spacious attic floor for other purposes would be possible
Villa – Massively stable built
- stable anchored into the underlying rock, the mountain villa was built as a winter-proof, sturdy supporting structure. All main rooms, such as living and sleeping areas are equipped with large windows, partly with panoramic windows and facing south
- spacious double garage to store 2 large cars. Automatic garage door with remote control, exterior and interior lighting, power supply, power outlets (garage heating available in winter)
- the road has direct access to the main entrance of the villa, as well as to the double garage. Although located at a very quiet side street / driveway, from the villa is just a few minutes to the Semmering federal road and the highway to Vienna-City, Airport Vienna, Graz, Salzburg, and the rest of Austria, as well as to Italy, Switzerland, Germany etc ...
- just minutes from the mountain chalet is a bus stop of the public bus / SKI-BUS which is directly to the World Cup ski resort Semmering and the ski area "Stuhleck", as well as other destinations.
- about the famous route of the "Semmering-Bahn", one is also well connected with the national and international network of ÖBB, including Ban-Direct Connection with the center of Vienna and Vienna Airport
- the offered total plot has the status of a so-called "double plot"
- in consideration of the legal requirements, possibly additions, alterations, extensions etc ... is still possible on the property
Semmering is a town in the district of Neunkirchen in the Austrian state of Lower Austria. It is famous for its skiing, and has hosted the Alpine skiing World Cup several times. When the famous Semmering Railway was completed in 1854, it brought many tourists from Vienna to here.
Today, tourists are fewer, but more than 100,000 overnight stays are still recorded each year. In 2001, the town had a permanent population of 610.
Nearest Airport: Vienna International Airport ~ 103 km (about 1 hour 4 min)
Agency commission - 3,6% (incl. 20% VAT) of the purchase price
For details regarding the property AP-EV-22310, please complete the form below. We ensure you the highest level of data protection and absolute discretion with regard to your personal information.
Please, fill in all fields off the form!
This property is selling by:
AUSTRIA-PARTNER Real Estate Group
We will be glad to see you in our trusted bureaus in Austria - Please, inform us in advance about the meeting day and time.
Do you want to sell the property by yourself? - Please press the next link:
Advertise with Austria-Partner
You can write personal e-mail to our International bureau: